Thursday 26 January 2012

introduce myself :DDD


hi :) i am michelle misanes ^__^
My Interest are Taking Picturess and stuffs :))

Biography

One thing : Hey guys!, It's Me :)) No Cameras,No Plastics Just me mich :♥
♥ RAWR ♥
michelle b. misanes [mich] here :))
I ♥ KPOP :) I LOVE NUMBER 6 , 18 ,and 3 !! :)) Cause when the Date comes to those numbers
I'M ALWAYS LUCKY :]]

A simple girl , with a BIG TIME DREAM :] My Dream is to be STAR , Not the STAR you can see in the SKY But a STAR in being FAMOUS ONE DAY .
I wanna be a Singer :) Not Just any Singer , But a FAMOUS and SUCCESSFUL ONE ! :) And oh i really idolize SARAH GERONIMO , Katy Perry , Taylor Swift , BRITNEY SPEARS , KPOP STARS Bruno Mars etc. Hobbies : singing , Playing piano [sometimes :)] , dancing , making videos , Watching TV ( :DD ) Facebook :D , tweeter :)) ,blogging , tumblr ♥

I love being around with my friends and family ♥ And if you get to know me , Buh-lieve me i'm Dangerous :D Coz' i'm a lCrazy| , well that's what they say ;) But although , i'm those things they still accept me :D When it comes to me being Lonely ,
You'll Probably Notice It It's because I don't really talk , i when you ask me questions i'll nod or probably say nothing at all So when you are really close to me , you will really know that something is really not going right ;) It's because you see , i'm really talkative ;) Exaggerated Talkative ♥ :D Mostly my teachers let me transfer seats because i always chat with everyone ;) But though i'm far away , it's like nothing happen :D I talk , laugh and etc. :D There are things that can make me Shut Up :)

1. If there is someone who is gonna take a picture :"> Because Of Couurse , You Pose and Smile ♥

2. When I'm thinking of someone :) --> Really ? :D In Fights or Trouble before i'm really impatient but now , i became patient so i just let it go for quite awhile but if you keep talking nonsense about me , i'm not gonna make things longer . I'm gonna talk to you , No Shouting , No Violent Actions But Once you've cross the line , Oh Well :"> I'm Sosoreeh , for the thing that i'm gonna do So Know Your Boundaries . K ? :)

) I'm a girl who smiles Even There's Sadness behind it who Laughs , when there's tears behind it who says " It's OKAY" , when everything is going wrong :'( - Not Everytime though (: , i'm a happy person you know :D

- Goals In Life ? --> To Go to korea and the Moon ♥ :D
--> To Be Famous ♥ --> To own an airplane and to have 5 Ferraris :)
--> To have a successful life and wonderful family And I Forgot to Tell you ... I really hate PlASTIC PEOPLE If you hate me or don't like me TELL ME , don't PRETEND :/ But I LOVE HONEST AND LOYAL PEOPLE What I Love ? Hmmp , there's too many :> I love MALLS , FASHION CLOTHES [korean clothes] , , Gossip Girl :) I Love shoes I Love accessories I Love Pink / light blue / Red :) I Love My Haiiir :) I Love CREAM -O ♥ Seriously ;) I'm a CREAM-O-HOLIC :)) you don't believe me ? Ask my friends :> I Love people who compliments me :> I Love Honest , Kind & Understanding People :D I Love Stuff Toys
I Love Bracelets , Necklaces I Love things that are given to me by people , i really cherish and treasure it ♥ I Love these SMILEYS ( ^_^ , ^^ , :)) ) I Love CUPCAKES :DD I Love Happy Endings :> I Love my Bestfriends & Family ;) I Love People who are honest ♥ I love textiing ;)
I Love my bestfriend (: I Love Munchkiins :D I Love Siinging :) I Love Music Videoing :DD I Love TALKING WITH KOREANS [not that much :)) ] , they are so adorable :)
I Love being K I K A Y ♥ and many more :>
RELATIONSHIP STATUS : SECRET♥
STATUS : CRAZY INLOVE : NO CRAZY
INLOVE : YES WITH WHO : That One Special Guy ♥ Hahahahha , K :)

Corny yung mga lines na ginamit ko sa ibang paragraphs ;) But Truue :)

-TAKING PICTURES IS MY OBSESION - - MUSIC IS MY POSSESSION -
- YOU ARE MY ADDICTION -

if you wanna know more about me this is my facebook account :) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000042714822

- Thanks a lot for Reading , God Bless :) - -- gamsahamnida ♥ --

0 comments:

Post a Comment